Here is a Directory of human rights groups that are working to bring an end to psychiatric abuses and to help people avoid psychiatric abuse.
I find that people are surprised to learn that electroshock still occurs. (No, it didn't end with One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.) I saw a talk show a few years ago about the use of electric cattle prods on children who have certain disorders. This is how far psychiatry has brought us today - not only do they not cure anything, but in some cases they are advising parents to use cattle prods on their children! What an admission of failure!
Parents with children with problems should be able to find help that doesn't involve giving their children mind-altering and mood altering, dangerous drugs.
There are a few links I can provide here:
Alternative Mental Health - Safe Harbor Project.
Fight for Kids.
ADD / ADHD and Children.
Raising a Child and Finding Hope for the Future.
Scientology Services: Solutions to the Drug Problem.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home